Wednesday 23 October 2013

Photoshop CS6; editing, correcting, adding make-up, airbrush :)

Hey, guys!


Lately I have been experimenting with Photoshop.. I managed to achieve some cool stuff by doing a few adjustments.. This blog post is just going to be the before and after results but if you want I can make another one about all the steps I have done or make a little tutorial on how I edited these photos :)

Press on the photos to see them in better quality!!

Before: Foreground
Photo 1: Adding a background:
Before: Background
After: final project



Photo 2: Taking out spots and imperfections, airbrush, adding lipstick;
Before

After a bit of adjustments

After airbrushing

With lipstick.. Final piece


As you can see, Photoshop can do a lot of things to help your images look even better. I think that once you get the hang of it, Photoshop can be your best-friend! What about you? What do you guys think about Photoshop?

I hope you enjoyed this post :)

Love, Anna.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment