Monday 14 October 2013

Best Books For Teenage Girls!

Heey!


If you have watched my recent video, you will know what this blog post is about already! Please check out my previous blog post for a video where you can watch me rumble about these books in more depth.Don't forget to enlarge the pictures for better quality and bigger picture :)

These are just some of my favourite books and these are the pictures and blurbs of each one:

1. Candyfloss by Jacqueline Wilson.






2.Carrying on with Jacqueline Wilson.. It is 'The Tracy Beaker Trilogy' This book contains 3 books 'The story of Tracy Beaker', 'Starring Tracy Beaker' and 'The Dare Game'.


If you think that these books by Jacqueline Wilson are too 'childish' for you, please try some of these which are for Jacqueline's older readers: Dustbin Baby, Girls In Love, Girls In tears, Girls Out Late, Girls Under Pressure, Kiss, Love Lessons, My Secret Diary and My Sister Jodie.  

3. Mary-Kate and Ashley, Two of a Kind - The facts about flirting
This book is a series but it's not in any order so you can start from whichever 'Mary-Kate and Ashley' book you want :)



 4. Love, Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur



5. Diary of a Wimpy Kid- Dog Days by Jeff Kinney



6.The Dying Photo by Alan Gibbons


7. Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Ingleside. Both of these books are polish so taking pictures of the blurb wouldn't make sense and I couldn't find it online.. I'm sorry.This is a series: Angle of Green Gables is first, then Anne of Avonlea, then Anne of the Island, then Anne of Windy Poplars, then Anne's House of dreams, then Anne of Ingleside, then Rainbow Valley and lastly Rilla of Ingleside. (I've been named after Anne of Green Gables :D)  


8. Last but DEFINITELY not least.. it is my favourite book series at the moment...Gallengher Academy Series by Ally Carter! The book in the picture is the second book in the series which is called 'Cross my heart and hope to spy'. In my video I had the first book of the series which was 'I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you'. The whole series consists of 6 books, which are in this order:  I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have To Kill You, Cross My Heart & Hope To Spy, Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover, Only the Good Spy Young, Out of Sight, Out of Time, United We Spy. This series is seriously AMAZING!

Hope I gave you some ideas and inspiration! Thank you for reading and see you next time.

Love, Anna.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment