Tuesday 29 October 2013

Kate Moss Lasting Finish 01 Lipstick Review!

Heey Y'all!


Today I will be talking about my newest favourite which is this Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick from Rimmel London in the shade 01. I hope you enjoy this little review and I hope that it gives you some ideas.

 


The colour I picked up is a deep red which looks a little daring in the packaging but in smooths out into a nice red lipstick when applied on the lips. I would really recommend this colour for anybody that loves red lipsticks or just wants to try them out! And if you don't fancy a bold red lip, I would still recommend you checking some of the other colours out. There is a very big range of colours in this line.

 Application: Considering that this is a deep colour lipstick, it is very easy to apply and I don't seem to make a lot of mistakes because of the applicator being very nice and slanted. When you first apply it, the colour feels very moisturising, it's shiny and the colour is light. After some time of wearing it, the colour turns a bit darker, gets more matte and feels a little bit dry.

Lasting Power: Considering what I have just mentioned, the lasting power is very long. It stays matte for a long time and sometimes a little swoosh of Vaseline does the trick and makes it go more glossy and moisturising just like the first time you put it on. I have a trick on how to make it last even longer but I won't mention it now as I will do a video on it in the next two weeks so stay tuned for that :)


Packaging and price: I cant even explain how much I love the packaging of this whole line. I think it's very simple but glamorous at the same time. I like the black ones with the red signature (like the one I have) more than the red ones with black writing. I think that these look very expensive. I also love the whole idea of the signature being there and the slanted edge on the lid.I also like the black, shiny stripe in the middle which just adds a little bit more edge :)  The price is around £6 which I actually think is a bargain for a good quality lipstick like this one. It's also very easy to get hands on.





Overall: I would really recommend this lipstick for anybody. It's also a very good lipstick to start on so if you just started out with make up, you should definitely try this. Everyone will be able to find a colour that they'll really like. Next time you pop into your local drugstore, you should definitely check it out!

Hope you enjoyed this!

Byeee!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment