Saturday 4 May 2013

I'm Back With My April Favourites!

Hello Lovelies!

First of all, I just wanted to say that I am EXTREMELY sorry for not posting anything for a long time. I do realise that I've been posting everyday and then suddenly disappeared. I did not mean for this to happen but I just had to sort out some things and was really busy with everything. On the positive note, I will soon  upload a new video which is my April Favourites video.

For now I am going to post the pictures of everything I mention in the video and a couple Bits And Bobs that weren't in the video.

April Favourites!

1. The Body Shop Eyeshadow In The Shade 61: Suede

This eyeshodow from The Body Shop has a very natural, browny colour. I think it's perfect for the whole lid and it nicely pigmented. It doesnt give much colour to your eyes but that's why I like it. I think it still gives your eyes a lot of definition. I think it's perfect for school or casual meetings. It's an eyeshadow that goes with everything and you can just wear it comfortably everyday. It's amazing!


Estee Lauder Two-In-One Eyeshadow In The Shade: 04 SHIMMER DUO

There is just soooo many good things that I could say about this duo but I don't want to bore you guys to death. Both of these eyeshadows are highly pigmented. The colours of these are so so beautiful. The white is really good for the inner corners of the eyes and the gold is perfect for the whole lid. They are also really natural colours which you can wear everyday. Both of these are shimmery but it's a good shimmer rather than something that will make your eyes look like a disco ball just smacked your face. I find that it's best to just apply them with your fingers because that way a lot more colour comes through and it just looks great. Love this duo!

Rimmel London Exaggerate Eyeliner In The Shade: 001 100% Black

This eyeliner is soo easy to apply. I love the colour of it because it is really deeply black. You can control how thick the line is by how hard you press. It stays on for the whole day and doesn't chip away. It looks really good and it's awesome!

BYS blush in the colour 'Peach Dreams'

This powder blush looks soo beautiful. It's a coral colour and looks really orange but once you smudge it out more it turns more pinky. I love, love, love the shade of it. I think it suits perfectly for the spring season especially because corals have been really big this month. The blush looks so nice and natural, it's a must have for me. Sadly, I don't like using these types of blushes in BYS palletes because I cant just pop it into a make-up bag and be ready to go so if you guys know a similar one please let me know.

Foundation Spunges 

I've been loving make-up/foundation spunges in general this month. This one is just a brown, cheap, thin sponge which isn't the best but I have to work with it for now. I just think that sponges ae such a good way to put on foundation nicely and evenly. I got a lot of good comments about how even my foundation was after applying it with this sponge. So if you haven't already, you should really check out this amazing technique to apply make-up.

'Truth Or Dare' Perfume By Madonna

Oh my God!! I cannot describe the love I have for this perfume. It just smells soo sweet but in a nice way. It stays on for a long time, the packaging is awesome.. There's just nothing bad to say about this item. You should check it out if you ever see it at a store and you'll see how amazing it is yourselves. I wouldn't be able to live without it because it is soo amazing and I love it to bits!

Loveliness Favial Cream From Poland

This cream is just perfection to me! I lost it one day and I literally felt like crying because I really need it in my everyday life. It's just so light on the skin but soo monsturising. It's good for all skintypes. It's waterbased and just feels so fresh and good on the skin. I have to use it everyday because it's just soo addictive and amazing! I just wish we could have them in London. :'(

Boots Essentials; Cleansing Wipes

These aren't the best cleansing wipes that I've ever tried but they are superb considering the price. They don't cost a lot yet they do the job. They cleanse your skin well and take of all the make-up, they don't make your skin feel oily or dry. The only problem I have with these is that they're not very sensitive and sometimes my eyes tend to turn red after using these.

Toni&Guy Shampoo And Conditioner For Normal Hair

The shampoo is called 'Toni&Guy Cleanse, Shampoo For Normal Hair, Everyday Vitality' and the conditioner is called 'Toni&Guy Nourish, Conditioner For Normal Hair, Everyday Softness'. These two work perfectly together. They make my hair volumised, soft, light, my hair doesn't get greasy wwhen I use this and it's so easy to brush. I would recommend purchasing them together since after the shampoo only, my hair feels a little dry and the conditioner balances it out perfectly. I'm just soo obsessed with these two that sometimes I just don't even want to use them because I don't want to get any build-up.

Toni&Guy Hairspray

The hairspray's full name is 'Toni&Guy Glamour, Firm Hold Hairspray, Night To Day Control' . As you can probably notice, I really like Toni&Guy products. I brought this hairspray along with the Toni&Guy shampoo and conditioner. I've been really enjoying it. It doesn't make my hair feel sticky or hard but still holds my hair in place. I think it's good for a bad hair day to give it that volume. It's good to keep hairstyles rogether and it holds for a long time and is easy to brush out. I also really like the smell of this product, I don't know why hahaa.

Clothing

This month I just stripped it all down with leggins and vest tops, I just think they are really comfortable, look good, affordable and they do well for any situation. Also, I've been enjoying styling my outfits with thin belts because it just adds as such a nice accessory and completely jazzez up a boring outfit. I've also been loving my new vans with small detailed floral prints on it. I just think they suit to a lot of things and I love the pattern on it which is weird for me because I like simple shoes but these were fun to style.









 

 Things that I didn't mention in the video but absolutely loved this month

Maybelline Superstay 10h Tint Gloss In The Colour Endless Ruby

This lip gloss is just so beautiful, it looks so vibrant on the lips. It also smells amazing (like cherries). I wouldn't say that the vibrant colour stays for very long, but it stains your lips so your lips look nice and pink anyway. It's not sticky at all and has a nice gloss to it without it being to glossy. I really love the pigmentation in these.

Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash And Moisturiser

I've actually got these products about a year ago but they've just been lying around my house. Lately, I was looking through some of my stuff and found these and they are just soo awesome! The face wash cleanses and refreshes your skin perfectly, you just feel so awake after using this. It made from natural ingridients like tea tree and peppermint oil which mekes it smell so fresh and minty. It leaves the skin feeling so smooth and gets rid of many imperfections. The moisturiser is just really good for after you wash your face with the facial foam, it also has aloe vera extract in it. Both of these products are really good and are an essential in my skin care routine.




Alright guys, that's all for my favourites... My video is up already but I'll post it on here later!

Lovee You All.xo





 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment