Thursday 11 April 2013

Max Factor, Face Finity, All Day Flawless, 3in1 Fundation Review

This picture is a bit blurry because I was using a
bad camera, sorry guys!

Pheeew! That was a long title hahaa!.. But anyway getting to the main topic....
Today I'm goin to be doing a review of a foundation, which you can see in the picture, called 'MaxFactor All Day Flawless 3in1 Foundation'. My one's in the shade 'natural 50' which is a little too dark for me but I can still work with it.  I got it for 11 pound from Boots.
More pictures of the foundation and one pump of
it on my hand.


Looks And First Impressions:It says that it's a Primer, Concealer and Foundation in 1 which I believe is not the case but I'll go into details in a minute. It has an SPF20 which is good for the skin. There's not a big colour selection for this foundation so if your skin is really tanned or really pale, it can be difficult to find your colour. It's a nice glass bottle with some golden detailing making it look feminine and expensive. It has a pump which makes it good and easy for taking out the foundation without making a big mess. The pump closes and opens by twisting the top of it around which I find really helpful because if I ever lose the lid, (which knowing me, it'll be soon) I don't have to worry about it spilling in my make up bag or anywhere for that matter. It looks kind of wet and moinsturising on my hand.

How It Looks And Covers On My Face: I only use one pump of the foundation because I feel like that's enought for me and if I use anymore you can really see that I've put a lot of foundation on and that it's all piled up. Saying that, the amount of foundation that I use doesn't seem to give me a good coverage for my face. I don't have a bad face, but the areas that I want it to cover don't seem really covered at all. You can see that I've put foundation on my face and it doesn't necessarily cover the bad things. I've got big bags and some spots here and there. I've realised that my under eye circle have slightly blended in with the rest of my face but it wasn't the result I was expecting. My spots make it just look like my foundation is uneven so the foundation just made my spots more obvious. I would use a concealer even with the foundation on because it doesn't cover very well. I have realised that my other make-up smudges more with the foundation, so I'll also need a Primer but the foundation itself stays put all day even in hot and hard-working conditions. It leaves a matt finish and clings onto dry skin making it more noticable.

Will It Be Good For You: I recommend this foundation for people with really good skin as it doesn't cover very well. It wouldnt be good for people with a acne, many spots, bad under-eye circles. It's only good on people with combination/normal/oily skin because it's matt finish would make it very bad for people with dry skin making it look even dryer. It's better for people with more of a natural undertone since there isn't that many shades.

Before!
These pictures were before I put the foundation on.
(I look a bit cross-eyed but I'm not)
 
After!
This photo was right after I put the foundation on.
(I only had the foundation on, nothing else)
As you guys can see it didn't make that much
of  a difference but it did make me look less pale.
(I'm sorry for the weird face at the end but I just had to... haahaa)
 
 
Conclusion: It doesn't necessarily give the bestest coverage but it does make my skin more awake. It's not good for dry skin. It doesn't do everything it promised on the bottle and I wouldn't buy it again but I think I'll still use this foundation till it finshes because it's not horribly bad.

I'll let you guys judge from the photos... What do you think??

(I'm planning to do a video review on this foundation and demonstrate it to you guys so keep your eyes peeled)

No comments:

Post a Comment