Sunday 5 May 2013

Walk, Pictures, Madness, Family.

Hello Everyone!

I just came back from a LONG walk with my family. Since it was a nice weather and the children didn't want to stay at home all day, we went too the riverside, which is right next to my house. I went with 2 cousins, my brother, 2 uncles, my auntie, my neghbour's son and my mum. We enjoyed ourselfs a lot and I took over 500 pictures.

I thought 500 pictures would be a bit too much to post on a blog post so I limited this to around 40. I know this is still a lot but I just couldn't choose which I like best. I'm not going to put captions under the pictures because it'd be very long but if you have any questions, feel free to ask below.

(I took all the pictures except from the 2 that were of me but otherwise I take all the credit so if you do want to use these anywhere please ask me beforehand)

Press on the pictures for better quality and  enlargement.







































 And what would be a blog post without some N-Dubz...

Alright guys! Hope you enjoyed this 'picture post' ... I had to think a lot wether or not  to post this.. And i hope  I did a good thing.. All the people are people who are really close to my life so I consider this post quite a risky one.

Love You All, Anna.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment