Thursday 1 August 2013

OOTD! (Outfit of the day)

Hello Guys!

I feel so bad for not posting for a loooong time. I'm sorry. I've got a little outfit of the day for you today though and I hope you enjoy it. The quality of the picture isn't very good because I took it from my phone. If you want to see the more pictures of me just go on my instagram on your phone (if you have an account). My name is; anna021298 . I've also got a new tumblr which is http://anna-dublett.tumblr.com/ . I use this tumblr often and I don't use the other one. If you have a quotev, I've got one as well. My name is anna021298 . Please follow me on all these sited for daily updates.

And now for my outfit...


 Remember to press on the picture to enlarge it!

Skirt: Primark (£10)
Sandals: Shoe zone (£15)
Shirt: New look (£10)  (This shirt came with a little cardigan on top)


Enjoy your holidays guys.♥

4 comments:


  1. Browse a wide range of residential park homes on the banks of Seaton Estate.
    Seaton Estate provides best luxary designs and fully furnished homes with afforadable price.

    Residential Park Homes Scotland

    Holiday Park Homes Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Professional Web Design Scotland
    Web Design Inverness. Seeking a local web design company in Inverness that understands your needs? You’re at the right place at the right time. We’ve clocked over a decade of experience in building, secure, Google-optimized websites for businesses in Inverness and beyond.
    Web Design Scotland

    ReplyDelete