Friday 2 August 2013

Holiday Update!!

Hello!

 I'm going on holiday this week!

 

So, I am going on holiday today and I won't come back till next Friday. I will take many pictures and post them here. I might even try to do some videos but I can't promise that. I hope you guys have enjoyed my video and if you haven't seen it, check out yesterdays post.

I am going to the seaside in Kent and I'm going to stay in a big caravan with my family and my best friend. It seems like a really nice holiday park and a good place for children as there are many fun activities and kinder parties every night. (At least that's what I heard). I will do a full review on the holiday when I come back and I'll tell you guys whether I recommend it. As for now, toodles!

I hope all of you are having the best holiday ever! See you next week ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment